We are a local, family business and have been providing our services for over 45 years throughout the areas of Glasgow, Lanarkshire.
Our builders strive to keep our standards high by always finishing each job to a professional standard. For any General Building, Extensions or Loft Conversions, you can be sure that we are a company that you can trust and that we will endeavour to commit to our quality guarantee of excellent service.
If you would like more information about our building and property maintenance work, please don’t hesitate to contact us on the phone number above or by filling out the form on the contact page.
- Whichever service you choose from Anniesland Builders Ltd , please be assured that we are fully trained to respect the environment we work within.
- All Domestic Work is undertaken. Excellent discounts on Howdens Kitchens
- Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have public liability insurance of £2 million, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, and only employ qualified staff.
- Safeguard approved to carry out damp proofing and rot work.
- Qualification: NVQ Level 5 diploma in construction management, and a CITB Black card for senior site management.
Please click here for more information on our associations.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.